Simply the best dock systems around.
But Don’t Take Our Word For It
Ben, M from Sparrow Lake
Marty, P from Oro-Medonte
Leigh, S from Basslake
Keith, G from Sparrow Lake
Michael, C from Gravenhurst
Get Your Dock Today
Want To Learn More?
Pipe Docking Sizes
4’ x 8‘ 4’ x 12‘ 4’ x 16’
6‘ x 8’ 6‘ x 12’6‘ x 16’
Tower Dock Sizes
4′ x 24′ 4′ x 36′ 4′ x 48′
6′ x 24′ 6′ x 36′ 6′ x 48′
8′ x 24′ 8′ x 36′ 8′ x 48′ 8′ x 60′
- The trusses are made from ¾″ angled Aluminum, welded on both sides at a 45 degree angle.
- Full 1½″ tubular runners that run length wise with the dock all double welded.
- Stringers run width wise to the dock and are spaced an even 4 feet.
- Strongest and sturdiest dock on the market. No bounce or spring when you walk on them.
- Hard mounted or tongue and groove way of connecting two docks together.
- Some styles have slide in bumper stripping on the top and on the bottom of the frame with torpedo bumpers. Included in the price.
- Traditional! 2×6 Western Red Cedar (WRC), screwed together. Nothing looks or smells better then WRC first thing in the morning with your coffee. Requires yearly maintenance to keep it looking great!
- Raindrop decking is a vinyl decking that is UV and mildew resistant, a textured top to aid in anti-slip and is still comfortable to walk on, bare foot. It can be in direct sunlight and is still cool to the touch.
- Soap and water are all you need for most scuffs and because the colour is formed into the plastic you could use a more abrasive cleaner and still not harm the colour, it will not fade or get sun baked. Raindrop decking is a higher product.
- Unlike wood this decking is evenly spaced and will not suffer from rot or suffer from sun baked, where the decking gets that thin layer of grey like Cedar does. Nor will people run the risk of splinters.
Manual or motorized winch, Ice lifting frames, add on side docks and many more accessories.
- 2x6 Western Red Cedar skirt
- Vinyl bumper striping
- Corner bumpers
- Triangle filler board to give a boat slip appearance
- Solar lights
- Mooring whips