You’ve invested in your dock system and your investment needs to be properly installed at the beginning of the season and competently removed in the fall. When you purchase through Big Daddy’s Docks you’ll benefit from our spring and fall dock service which means you’ll have your products professionally installed every spring and removed every fall for as long as you own your system. We are the only dock sales company that provides this service and we do so because we care about our customers.
You can count on Big Daddy’s Docks to take care of your investment, after all, we’re your dock and marine systems experts!
SPRING & DALL DOCK SERVICE AREA
Our spring and fall dock service area falls within a one-hour radius of Orillia to customers who purchase their system through Big Daddy’s Docks.
Service area includes Barrie, Orillia, Innisfil, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Huntsville, Bala, Beaverton, Brechin, Toronto, Peterborough, Aurora, Angus, Collingwood, Owen Sound, Midland, Port Perry, Wasaga Beach, Simcoe, Muskoka, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Rosseau, Grey Bruce.
- Ladders, cleats and whips are hard mounted to the dock so there is no lifting of decking.
- Our systems are purchased from Canadian companies who have over 40 years of industry experience.
- Authorized dealer for Naylor Systems: www.naylorsystems.com
- There is no bounce or spring when you walk on our docks.
- Your new system has optional accessories such as ladders, cedar side rails, bumper stripping, mooring whips, solar deck lights, flip up cleats and much more.
- Our docks are aluminum truss/web style with high-grade screws and fasteners; all precisely drilled to allow the docks to connect in perfect precision, no lips or gaps.
- We use 2×6 Western Red Cedar decking, Sienna Pressure Treated decking or Rain Drop plastic decking that easily lasts 15 plus years and can be drilled so the legs protrude through the decking or cut below the decking for a flush clean finish.